I designed a cropped jacket to match the jumper and hat. I don't care for it. Not what I drew on paper. I thought of cute little puff sleeves. Didn't work out. I used measurements for a 4 yr old, did a gauge swatch and got my number of stitches. There was so much trouble getting this done. I had to rescue it twice from Koda (st. bernard puppy). First time when he knocked over my ice water and I had water and ice cubes on my notes, table and floor. Thank God I had my crochet was in a bag. Second time he brushed up against me knocked over my crochet and had to catch it while he ran into the other room. I had to throw away one skein of used yarn that he grabbed in his mouth and slimed it. Yuk!
I didn't like the way the trim looked with the contrasting color so I went around the jacket in single crochet in same color then added the contrasting color. Seemed to look better. When I don't like something or the way it looks I have a hard time finishing it. This jacket sat for a week until I put the buttons on it. Anyway I finished it. Here is some pictures of it.